To add a menu item in Cloud POS you will need to follow these steps:
1. Log into the back office.
2. Go to Products and Items.
3. Click Products and Items again.
4. Click the add menu item button on the upper right side of the screen.
5. Fill out the name, what category OR sub-category where the item belongs, measure type, the price for the item or serving size, and the taxes associated with the item.
6. Fill out any other options that will be included with this Item. (Such as Description, Kitchen print name, Cut and Modify, and restrict service types)
7. Click on the “Save and Publish” button at the bottom and you will get a notification saying that the item has been saved successfully.