To add a retail item in Cloud POS you will have to follow these steps:
1. Log into the back office.
2. Go to products and items.
3. Click on Products and Items again.
4. Click on the “Add Retail Item” button on the upper right hand side of the screen.
5. Fill in the name, select which category or subcategory it will be in, give it a SKU code, what the margin percentage is, add the cost price, and the taxes associated with the item.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the inventory category, what the primary storage is, the vendor, and the selling unit for the item. You can add a child’s item if you wish.
8. Click save and publish. You will get a notification that the item has been saved and published successfully.