Follow these steps to create a modifier in Cloud POS:
1. Log into the back office.
2. go to Products and items.
3. Go to modifiers.
4. Click the add new modifier button.
5. Type out the name of the modifier, enter the maximum number of times it can be selected.
6. You can add a prefix by hitting the “next” button.
7. Hit the add prefix button to add as many prefixes as needed. You can also add up-charges here if you wish.
8. Click save and you will get a message saying the modifier has been saved successfully.